Re: [iwar] Difference between IW and RA and Comp Sec etc

From: MAGLAN 1 (m1@maglan-lab.com)
Date: 2001-04-07 01:34:56

To: <iwar@yahoogroups.com>
From: "MAGLAN 1" <m1@maglan-lab.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 10:34:56 +0200
Subject: Re: [iwar] Difference between IW and RA and Comp Sec etc

One of the major differences between IW to CS is the offensive and defensive
resource that can be used by nation-leads: army (mil), various national
security and intelligence service. Those IW resources are currently far
beyond what available for professional hackers and cyber-terrorists (if we
exclude break-in, and few intelligence reports that claims a bit different).

By simple to complicated compressions we usually explain to executive-layers
the differences (. and sometimes they understand).

SB
MAGLAN - Information Warfare Research Lab.