Re: [iwar] Attrition stopping its services... NOT really...

From: B.K. DeLong (bkdelong@pobox.com)
Date: 2001-05-21 08:03:21

To: iwar@yahoogroups.com
From: "B.K. DeLong" <bkdelong@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 11:03:21 -0400
Subject: Re: [iwar] Attrition stopping its services... NOT really...

Hehehehe. Fred, don't freak people out. We're just stopping taking mirrors.
As the relevant section mentions below, we will continue generating
statistics through Alldas (http://defaced.alldas.de) as well as the
commentary. You'll notice the previous "news" email you sent was a
commentary done by me using Alldas URLs.

Attrition.org is not going anywhere. If anything, we're going to make our
offerings as a whole a lot stronger and hopefully better serve the computer
security community.

Thanks.

--
B.K. DeLong
bkdelong@pobox.com

http://www.brain-stream.com               Play.
http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org        Potter.
http://www.attrition.org                       Security.
http://www.zotgroup.com                    Work.
http://www.artemisiabotanicals.com     Herb.

SearchSecurity.com is your free resource that
aggregates the best security news and resources from
around the Internet daily. So you have a partner that
does all of the research that you don't have time to
do - from the most comprehensive daily news, to the
largest collection of security links and interactive
community features anywhere.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PnDLcC/uGiCAA/EGNFAA/kzAVlB/TM