RE: [iwar] Critical Mass to wage IW

From: St. Clair, James (jstclair@vredenburg.com)
Date: 2001-07-05 05:07:51

To: "'iwar@yahoogroups.com'" <iwar@yahoogroups.com>
From: "St. Clair, James" <jstclair@vredenburg.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 05:07:51 -0700
Subject: RE: [iwar] Critical Mass to wage IW

Resource requirements are entirely dependent on your target and desired
Measure of Effectiveness, much like planning the "perfect crime" (which is
essentially what you're doing). Time and persistence are always on the side
of the person choosing to attack, as you only have to exploit one weakness
and a defender must protect all of them.

Jim