RE: [iwar] How good is missile defense system?

From: e.r. (fastflyer28@yahoo.com)
Date: 2001-07-31 18:48:51

To: iwar@yahoogroups.com
From: "e.r." <fastflyer28@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:48:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [iwar] How good is missile defense system?

If you can believe this, SecDef Rumsfeld wants to deploy Missle defense
platforms on land air and sea without actually testing them!  Not
cad-cam, or computer modeling.  He just wants the platforms with
something on them out their.  Can you say piss off Russia and  break
ABM in 10,000 pieces.  Granted, it is a treaty between one country that
no long exists and the US, but Bushes Cold Warriors continue to look
for a cold war, or create one if not.  The present OSD crew is without
shame
--- John Sforza <jsforza@rochester.rr.com> wrote:
> I like techy toys as much as the next guy but haven't we played this
> tune
> enough? If I want to deliver any payload in a cost effective manner I
> like a
> small unmanned remotely piloted vehicle - Cheap, inconspicuous and I
> might
> be able to blame somebody else.

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

Small business owners...