RE: [iwar] Today's events

From: John Sforza (jsforza@rochester.rr.com)
Date: 2001-09-11 21:12:54

To: <iwar@yahoogroups.com>
From: "John Sforza" <jsforza@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 00:12:54 -0400
Subject: RE: [iwar] Today's events

I agree (sorry I can't provide a dissenting opinion to stimulate
conversation but I am sure one will come from other quarters) , the real
dangers are in over reaction both civilly and at the government levels. I am
very concerned about the university environments over the next several
weeks.

John  Sforza
ISRisk
716.230.3516 V
jsforza@isrisk.net <mailto:jsforza@isrisk.net>

Secure your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE Guide, "Securing Your Web
site for Business" and learn all about serious security. Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r0k.gC/oT7CAA/yigFAA/kgFolB/TM