[iwar] Interesting thing to look at...

From: Fred Cohen (fc@all.net)
Date: 2001-09-12 03:07:10

From: Fred Cohen <fc@all.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 03:07:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [iwar] Interesting thing to look at...

It seems that on alt.prophecies.nostradamus, a poster:

      "Xinoehpoel" <tesnal@psl.moc>
Posted this message about on September 4:

Subject: Re: 911
Date:    Tue, 4 Sep 2001 12:33:46 -0700

Wait 7 days, and then maybe I'll answer this post.  You see, I am going
away in seven days, and you will not hear from me again.

This person's history on the list starts on 5 July and ends on
                    Wed, 12 Sep 2001 02:39:24 CDT
with subject: One last thing...

Some other postings:

Subject: Re: help! im scared! why? hey xin! explain to me!
Date:    Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:54:10 -0700

To Kray,

You are young, 13 yours old, and that means you have not been filled with
the old wine yet. Old people are full of old wine, and that is why they
don't desire the new. (see Luke 5:39)

All I can tell you kid is what is going to happen. I can't explain why God
must do what He must. But you will understand later when it is over with. I
don't want you to be confused. The attacks that are going to happen to
America are for punishment. Because of coverups like Waco and Kosovo. Tell
your parents a prophet said "global warming" was going to happen in
2006-2007. When it happens, tell them the prophet said global warming wasn't
really global warming, but something else. Then tell them you want to move
out to a desert area, because the prophet was right, and he also says
something else is going to happen much worse.

In another 13 years the world is going to be destroyed and 75% percent of
people (as much as water is to land that covers the surface of earth) are
going to DIE. This is not evil, just like when God destroyed the world with
the flood. (see Genesis 6) Read 2Peter 3:5-7 also.

Ok, that's all.

Subject: Last message from "Xinoehpoel"
Date:    Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:52:33 -0700

As I have said, I go now, and where I am going you cannot come. I have told
you many things, but you did not believe me. Now I tell you one more, which
you will not believe either.

                     Sollog is God.

      God's website: http://www.sollog.com/

Why do I tell you this even though you will not believe me? Because I have
no agenda. I am not a muslim. I did not bomb the WTC, although I told you
who did, but you did not believe me. Instead you think I am involved
somehow. Don't you know how I was able to "predict" this? I have told you
all things, what will it hurt to tell you this one more, even though you
will not believe me?

I had a voice in my head, and God told me: "SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN ON
911," which of course I understood to be a "tragic" loss of human life. You
see? Like I said, I am innocent. I wrote what I wrote, and now as I said I
am going away because I have other work to do elsewhere that you don't know
about. Don't think I actually predicted anything. God knows He did what He
did BECAUSE I wrote what I wrote. God fulfilled the prophecy because it
pleased Him to do so. I don't normally make predictions like this. I have a
prediction, and I have told you what that is, yet none of you believe me.
Are you all so brainwashed and biased that there is not room in your mind
for my beliefs also? You don't think you're evil. Everyone thinks they're a
good person. But that is besides the point. Do you think everyone before the
flood was evil??? But you know the flood was from God, and it is found in
every culture around the whole world. There is another punishment from God,
like the flood, on par with it, but of fire. It was prophesied in your bible
in 2Peter 3:5-7. This is the warning I give you know, that this punishment
is going to occur, and I have told you all how to survive it, if you would
only believe me. My agenda is only to warn you of the punishment so if you
are somehow elect of God you are able to save yourself and your loved ones.

What evil have I committed? See? None of you can find me guilty, yet you
have all cursed me and said much lies and evil about me. Why? Because I
prophesied what God told me to? IT IS YOU WHO ARE EVIL. GET THEE BEHIND ME
SATAN!!! Three-fourths of you are all going to DIE, and do I give a damn?
God has showed me many things, and I know, but what can I do for you? I
already know you are going to die, but I act as if you have a chance of
escaping the punishment. Well, free will is a funny thing. It appears to be
there, even though it isn't, yet it appears you all actually have the
ability of heeding the message, when you don't. See how funny free will
is??? Well, what more could Noah do? Say his peace and go hither into the
Ark, right? If only you knew the massive destruction that is going to come
upon you, and I DON'T MEAN MORE "TERRORIST" ATTACKS, OR THE UPCOMING WAR.
Those are nothing compared to the slaughter that awaits mankind. And do you
think your punishment is fair? Of course not. Neither did the generation of
the flood. Nonetheless it is there.

BELIEVE IN GOD, and let your faith be made perfect in works, like James said
in chapter 2 of his epistles. But I know that it isn't as simple as that.
You are all standing in screwed up doctrines, and you really do need to
throw them out. Not because they are all bad, but because you don't know how
to use them. You neglect the good parts, and embrace the evil. Burn your
bibles, or else trash the parts that are corrupting you'll, starting with
the part that says Jesus was a sacrifice for your sins.

Ok, that is all I feel like saying now, but if you are wise you will seek
out my doctrines and see how that the government is an evil entity and it is
making you evil by obeying it. After all, it is the government that goes to
war with the two witnesses, two poor foolz God got to go up against the
governments of the whole world. Well, they will have their reward, but what
about the world that goes up against God's chosen, his two little
terrorists? They are the ones that are in trouble, because they would not
listen to the truth and logic that poured forth from their mouths. Why does
the world only believe what they want to? Why don't they hear the second
side of the story? Why don't they walk in other people's shoes? If they
could, no wars would be fought, but no, you evil bastards are like: "LET"S
GO TO WAR! THE KAMAKAZE BASTARDS DESERVE TO DIE!!!" You are so ignorant. You
hatred has blinded you. Pawns. You will live as pawns and die as pawns, not
knowing the truth. As Hosea the prophet wrote:

"MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE."

But you will not receive knowledge, nor comes toward the light, because you
deeds were evil, and you didn't care about the poor Branch Davidians that
the ATF/FBI burned to death in WACO, nor did you care about the poor ones
the government killed in KOSOVO. You went right along with their BS they say
on the news, and you believed it. Well, you are just humans. You live in
ignorance, so die in ignorance also. The gods of this earth will create wars
for you, and they know that you will fight in their wars. So do. Die for all
I care thinking in your ignorance that you are fighting for freedom. You
idiots. Freedom is already gone. You only THINK you have freedom. For that
you must be destroyed, because the ones who know they do not have it see the
ones who believe they have it as evil. For instance, a man says I have
freedom, goes driving down the street, gets pulled over, waves his driver's
license and gets pulled over. The man who walks down the street, gets pulled
over WALKING DOWN THE STREET, gets arrested (most likely reason because he
could not produce id) gets imprisoned for over 24 hours!!! What is that
freedom??? Hell no. You are all evil. The government silences those who try
to testify against them, to their evil. The ones testifying are the innocent
ones. They testify that the "tragedies" are done by the government! What
happens? The government blames the tragedies on them!!! And the people
believe the government!!!

For this evil, and many other immoral evils, and coldness of hearts, and
godlessness, and lying, 3/4 of you will DIE come judgment day. Don't believe
me. See if I care. Did Noah care?

Good bye. I might reply for a little while longer, but then I will not be
able to for a long time. I didn't get to read all your replies, but perhaps
I will print them out and read them later on the road.

Oh, and I have been reading your posts, and so many of you keep asking
things based on the misconception that TERRORISTS were behind today's
"attack". How many times do I have to tell you, it was SATAN. Do not blame
God's work on terrorists. When I said look no further than your own
government, I most certainly did not mean it was retaliation for our
government's actions. I said: IT WAS NOT A TERRORIST ATTACK. God is not
technically a terrorist.

Ok, that's it.

--This communication is confidential to the parties it is intended to serve--
Fred Cohen		Fred Cohen & Associates.........tel/fax:925-454-0171
fc@all.net		The University of New Haven.....http://www.unhca.com/
http://all.net/		Sandia National Laboratories....tel:925-294-2087

Secure your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE Guide: "Securing Your Web Site for Business." Get it Now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/n7RbFC/zhwCAA/yigFAA/kgFolB/TM