RE: [iwar] Possible mid-east cyber attacks

From: VERNON THOMAS STAGG (vstagg@deakin.edu.au)
Date: 2001-09-14 05:56:49

To: iwar@yahoogroups.com
From: VERNON THOMAS STAGG <vstagg@deakin.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 22:56:49 +1000 (EST)
Subject: RE: [iwar] Possible mid-east cyber attacks

Hey Fred,

Congrats to you for all your work. I have found myself
quite busy last couple of months and am trying to catch up with
all the iwar and other subscribed groups' messages. Admittedly
there is a fair amount of information not necessarily specific
to my (or others) area of expertise/research but that should be
up to us to decide and filter out.

I do appreciate this list and all the information it does provide
however and am certainly happy to be inundated with information!

Vernon