Re: [iwar] Possible mid-east cyber attacks

From: MAGLAN 1 (m1@maglan-lab.com)
Date: 2001-09-14 08:15:03

To: <iwar@yahoogroups.com>
From: "MAGLAN 1" <m1@maglan-lab.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 17:15:03 +0200
Subject: Re: [iwar] Possible mid-east cyber attacks

Dear friends

Comprehensive 'digicons' with some leading Hacking groups over the Middle
East in the last 36 hours, brought me for estimating the probabilities of :
- New wide range Mid-East cyber conflict from any type - low.
- Increasing at 'cyber-graffiti' (defacements) - medium to high.
- Denial of service attacks - HTTP / SMTP overflows  - low to medium.
- Increasing script kiddie's games - Unicode strikes - low to medium.

Everything can be change in one minute - very high!

Regards,

Shai Blitzblau
MAGLAN - Information Warfare Research Lab.