[iwar] Competia Second Annual Awards (fwd)

From: Fred Cohen (fc@all.net)
Date: 2001-09-19 17:33:38

From: Fred Cohen <fc@all.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:33:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [iwar] Competia Second Annual Awards (fwd)

Thanks to the unfailing support of the Competia members, and the
unprecedented success of last year's competition, we are proud to
announce the launch of Competia Second Annual Awards.

These Awards will honor professionals excelling in the fields of
Competitive Intelligence and Strategic Planning.  Our objective is to
recognize the exceptional dedication, hard work and ingenuity of all
professionals working in our field.  Through this initiative, Competia
wishes to encourage young talent as much as provide recognition to the
seasoned leaders in our profession.

We encourage you apply to the Awards (to obtain a copy of the rules and
application form send an email to awards2002@competia.com
<mailto:awards2002@competia.com>)

We assure you of our entire collaboration throughout the process, as
well as our total fairness and honesty in selecting the jury and dealing
with every single application.  Feedback from last year's winners and
finalists speak for itself:

	"Congratulations on the quality of your team at Competia.com, the
expertise of the speakers, the professionalism of the attendees and the
Symposium in general.  The venue was excellent and one would never guess
that this is the first Annual Competia Symposium"
	CRIBIS Corp.
	Competia 2001 Award Winner for Best Information Source

	"The International Competia Award is another important,
independent validation of the excellence of Plumtree' s product
design..."" By the way, we loved the award itself.  It's really quite
striking, and unlike any trophy or plaque I've seen in this industry.
Love the philosophy there too!"
	Plumtree Software
	 Competia 2001 Award Winner for Best-in-class Software

The deadline to apply is December 21st, 2001 and finalists will be
announced on April 12, 2002.  Winners will be unveiled at our Second
Annual International Symposium at the Chatham Bars Inn, Chatham, Cape
Cod, Massachusetts, on May 14, 2002.

Good luck to all applicants!