RE: [iwar] Senate may probe intelligence failure (fwd)

From: e.r. (fastflyer28@yahoo.com)
Date: 2001-09-27 10:53:28

To: iwar@yahoogroups.com
From: "e.r." <fastflyer28@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:53:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [iwar] Senate may probe intelligence failure (fwd)

if any of the senators involved understood intelligence, they would
admit the IC is the fall guy in the attack.  Many things had to fail
over time for the terrorists to succeed. In the end, terrorists are
cowards with a harsh way of playing bully.  if you understood islam,
you would know this is not a true holy war...it is a well financed well
organized group of fools who bought thei acts as the will of ali.  it
is the will of bin laden that we are dealing with. the best revenge is
to get america back on its feet and go on as the resilent people that
we are.
--- "Leo, Ross" <Ross.Leo@csoconline.com> wrote:
> Another chance to make heads roll, and probably the very heads that
> tried to
> do the job the right way.
> I think, if they are honest about it, they will blame the budget axe
> and
> those wielding it as being the
> real cause of this "gross failure".  However, mismanagement should
> not be
> overlooked as a contributing
> factor (duh).
>
> Ross A. Leo

http://phone.yahoo.com

Pinpoint the right security solution for your company- Learn how to add 128- bit encryption and to authenticate your web site with VeriSign's FREE guide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yQix2C/33_CAA/yigFAA/kgFolB/TM