[iwar] [fc:BC-Attacks-Terrorist.Guide]

From: Fred Cohen (fc@all.net)
Date: 2001-09-29 07:18:49

From: Fred Cohen <fc@all.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 07:18:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [iwar] [fc:BC-Attacks-Terrorist.Guide]

With BC-Attacks-Terrorist Guide

The Associated Press

Published: Sep 28, 2001

Excerpts from a rough translation of the four-page document left behind by
hijackers on three of the four planes in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. The
document was released Friday by the Justice Department.
The last night

1. Commit pledge on dying and renewing the awareness.

2. Know the plan very well from every angle and expect the enemies'
retaliation or resistance.

3. Read a verse from the Quran and recognize the meanings and what God
prepared for the believers in endless happiness for martyrs.

4. Remind yourself to obey God this night since you will face critical
situations that require believing and obeying 100 percent, so teach yourself
... for the job you are about the carry out.

5. Pray all night and insist on victory, absolute liberation.

6. Know that the best of it is reading the Holy Quran. ... It's enough for
us that these are the words of the Creator of heavens and Earth that we are
about to meet.

7. Clean your heart and clear it of any GRIME (filth, mud, dust, muck, soot,
stain, grunge) and forget anything called life. The time for playing is past
and the true promise is coming. We have wasted enough time in our lives and
we should use these few hours to give our prayers and submissions.

8. Your heart should be happy, between you and your marriage is few moments;
after that you start the happy life and the infinite prosperity with
Prophets, disciples and martyrs and the good people.

9. Know that what happens to you, it's only a test from God, that he will
raise you one step and clean your bad deeds.

10. Remember God's words, "You did indeed wish for death before you
encountered it; now you have seen it with your own eyes, (and you flinch!)"
And God's saying, "If God helps you, none can overcome you; if He forsakes
you, who is there, after that, that can help you? In God, then, let
believers put their trust."

11. Remember to pray for yourself and your brothers, and master the meanings
(the morning and the evening supplications ... the supplication of meeting
the enemy).

12. Ask the blessing (for yourself, luggage, clothes, knife, equipment,
ticket, passport and all your papers).

13. Check your weapon before leaving (you should sharpen your weapon ...)

14. Tighten your clothes, ... then tighten your shoes well and wear socks so
that the shoes fit and would not fall. All these are reasons we are ordered
to take and God's help we seek.

15. Pray the morning prayer with your brothers and read supplication after
that and do not leave your apartment without washing. The angels will ask
for forgiveness for you as God's saying: "Did you then think that we had
created you in jest, and that you would not be brought back to Us (for
account)?"

(Stage 2)

When the taxi takes you to the airport.

When you arrive, say your prayers. And smile, be satisfied, because God is
with the faithful and He is guarding you, although you don't feel it. Say
the prayers, God makes us triumph. ...

Try not to have others watch you while you're uttering your prayers. Don't
be confused, and don't be nervous. Look cheerful and satisfied, because
you're doing a job which is loved by God, and you will end your day in
heavens where you will join the virgins. ...

(Stage 3)

When you board the plane and before you step in, read your prayer and repeat
the same prayers we mention before, when you take your seat. Read this verse
from Quran: "When you meet a group, be steadfast and remember God, you will
be triumphant." ...

Give a priority to interests of the group and the job. Don't take revenge
for yourself and make everything for God.

Apply the rules of the prisoners of war. Take them prisoner and kill them as
God said; No Prophet can have prisoners of war.

If everything goes well, each one of you will touch the shoulder of his
brother. At airport, at plane and at cabin, remember that what you are doing
stands for God and don't confuse your brother. But encourage them and remind
them of the sayings of God.

Open your chest welcoming death in the path of God and utter your prayer
seconds before you go to your target. Let your last words be, There is no
God but God and Mohammed is His messenger. Then, inshallah, you will be in
heavens.

When you see the infidels, remember that the enemies of Islam were in the
thousands, but the faithful were victorious.

AP-ES-09-28-01 2124EDT

Pinpoint the right security solution for your company- Learn how to add 128- bit encryption and to authenticate your web site with VeriSign's FREE guide!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yQix2C/33_CAA/yigFAA/kgFolB/TM