Re: [iwar] Brian Eno on IWAR

From: D. Morgan <dmorgan@solostar.org>
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 14:06:18 PDT

To be honest, I don't recall if the message regarding Amory and
Hunter Lovins' "Brittle Power: Energy Strategy for National Security"
was posted to this list or to another one that I am on, but it is certainly
appropriate for both.

Two links from which one may download, FOR FREE, PDFs of the
2001 edition of Amory and Hunter Lovins' "Brittle Power: Energy
Strategy for National Security". The original was published in 1982 [a
study for the Pentagon] and is out of print. To be honest, i don't know
that the core document has changed, but there IS a new forward at
least.

Note: Parts 1, 2, and 3, which form the first PDF, are alone 377 pages
in total length!

http://www.rmi.org/sitepages/art7095.php
(RMI is the original publisher)
(includes preface to 2001 edition)
(has links to some other interesting online documents)

http://reactor-core.org/brittle-power/

-Deanne.

Deanne Morgan
dmorgan@solostar.org