RE: [iwar] Hackers Discuss Retaliatory Cyberstrikes

From: John Sforza (jsforza@rochester.rr.com)
Date: 2001-09-12 20:43:35

To: <iwar@yahoogroups.com>
From: "John Sforza" <jsforza@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 23:43:35 -0400
Subject: RE: [iwar] Hackers Discuss Retaliatory Cyberstrikes

What we saw Tuesday WAS true iwar. Hackers defacing Arab web sites and DoS
attacks are the same as scribbling anti-anything sayings on public walls in
most cases.

John  Sforza

Get VeriSign's FREE GUIDE: "Securing Your Web Site for Business." Learn about using SSL for serious online security. Click Here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/LgMkJD/I56CAA/yigFAA/kgFolB/TM